Tanner Farm Park Customer Reviews
Recent Tanner Farm Park Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a Review For Tanner Farm Park
Key Tanner Farm Park Details
Address: Goudhurst Rd, Marden, Tonbridge TN12 9ND
Google Rating: 4.4
Number of Google Reviews: 242
Tanner Farm Park Summary
Tanner Farm Park is a 5-star, award-winning caravan and camping park located in the heart of the Kent countryside. Surrounded by picturesque orchards, farmland, and woodland, the park offers a peaceful and tranquil setting for visitors looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The park is owned by the Tanner Trust, a charity that promotes sustainable agriculture and community involvement, and is run by a board of trustees responsible for its overall management.
Located in Tonbridge, Kent, Tanner Farm Park is an ideal destination for families, couples, and individuals looking to enjoy the great outdoors. The park offers a range of facilities, including a children’s play area, a games room, and a shop selling essential groceries and camping equipment. Visitors can also enjoy a range of activities, including nature walks, cycling, and fishing in the nearby river.
- Tanner Farm Park is a 5-star, award-winning caravan and camping park located in the heart of the Kent countryside.
- The park is owned by the Tanner Trust, a charity that promotes sustainable agriculture and community involvement, and is run by a board of trustees responsible for its overall management.
- Visitors can enjoy a range of facilities and activities, including a children’s play area, a games room, nature walks, cycling, and fishing in the nearby river.
Location of Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park is a 5-star, award-winning caravan and camping park located in the village of Marden, Kent. The park is nestled in the picturesque Kent countryside, surrounded by farmland, apple orchards, and woodland.
The park is conveniently located within easy reach of the M20 and M25 motorways, making it easily accessible from London and other parts of the UK. The nearest train station is Marden, which is just a 5-minute drive from the park.
Tanner Farm Park is situated in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a protected landscape of rolling hills, ancient woodlands, and historic villages. The park is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Kent countryside, with many scenic walks and cycle routes nearby.
The park is also within easy reach of many of Kent’s top attractions, including Leeds Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden, and the historic city of Canterbury. The sandy beaches of the Kent coast are just a short drive away, as are the picturesque towns of Tenterden and Cranbrook.
Overall, Tanner Farm Park’s location offers the perfect combination of peace and tranquillity, with easy access to all that Kent has to offer.
History of Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park was established in 1989 as a diversification project on virgin land in the centre of the Mannington Family farm . The park is located in the beautiful Weald of Kent and extends over 15 acres, most of which is level and part is a gentle slope.
The park was named after the Tanner family, who were a well-known farming family in the area and had owned the land for generations . The Tanners used to farm the land and had a dairy herd, but the land had been fallow for a number of years before the park was established .
Over the years, Tanner Farm Park has become a popular destination for campers and caravanners. The park has won several awards, including the AA Campsite of the Year Award for the South East in 2022/2023 and Practical Caravan’s Top 100 Parks Award . The park’s greatest asset is its Kentish farmyard charm and sheer tranquility, which attracts visitors from all over the country .
Today, Tanner Farm Park is a well-managed and well-maintained camping and caravan park that offers visitors a unique experience of staying in a peaceful and tranquil setting surrounded by the beautiful Kent countryside . The park is open all year round and offers a range of facilities and services to cater to the needs of its visitors.
Overall, Tanner Farm Park’s history is one of transformation from fallow land to a thriving and award-winning camping and caravan park that attracts visitors from all over the country.
- INFO – Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park
- Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park – Just another WordPress …
- Tanner Farm Park | Alan Rogers
Facilities at Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park is a 5-star, award-winning caravan and camping park located in the beautiful Kent countryside. The park offers a range of facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Tanner Farm Park offers a range of accommodation options to suit all budgets and preferences. These include:
- Touring Caravan Pitches
- Camping Pitches
- Glamping Pods
- Luxury Lodges
All pitches come with electric hook-up and access to the park’s shower blocks, which are kept in immaculate condition. The Glamping Pods are fully equipped with heating, lighting, and cooking facilities, while the Luxury Lodges offer all the comforts of home, including a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge area, and a private decking area.
Tanner Farm Park has a range of recreational facilities to keep guests of all ages entertained. These include:
- Children’s Play Area
- Football Pitch
- Volleyball Court
- Boules Court
- Table Tennis
- Games Room
The park also has a wide, open green space in the middle away from the caravan and tent pitches, allowing children to run around and play safely.
Food and Drink Facilities
Tanner Farm Park has an on-site shop selling basic provisions, including fresh bread and milk. The park also has a licensed bar serving a range of beers, wines, and spirits, as well as soft drinks and snacks. The bar has a large screen TV showing major sporting events, making it a popular spot for guests to relax and socialize.
In addition, the park has a BBQ area where guests can cook up a storm and enjoy al fresco dining. The park also hosts regular food events, such as hog roasts and pizza nights, which are always popular with guests.
Overall, Tanner Farm Park offers a range of facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or an action-packed holiday, there’s something for everyone at Tanner Farm Park.
Activities at Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park is surrounded by beautiful countryside, making it the perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Guests can enjoy a variety of activities, including:
- Walking and Hiking: There are many beautiful countryside walks and woodland walks direct from the park. Guests can explore the surrounding woodland, farmland, and apple orchards, or take a leisurely stroll through the nearby villages.
- Cycling: The park is located near several cycling routes, including the Bedgebury Forest Cycle Trail.
- Fishing: There are several fishing lakes in the area, including the well-known Bewl Water.
- Golf: The park is located near several golf courses, including the nearby Dale Hill Golf Club.
- Water Sports: Guests can enjoy a variety of water sports at nearby Bewl Water, including sailing, windsurfing, and canoeing.
When the weather isn’t cooperating, guests can still enjoy a variety of indoor activities, including:
- TV/Recreation Chalet: The park has a TV/recreation chalet where guests can relax and watch TV, play games, or read a book.
- Launderette: The park has a launderette with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
- Information Room: The information room is open from 8.00am to 8.00pm and has a freezer for guests’ freezer packs only.
- Children’s Play Areas: The park has several children’s play areas to keep the little ones entertained.
- Farm Animals: In Spring and Summer, guests can visit the farm animals and see the newborn lambs, piglets, and chicks.
Whether guests prefer outdoor or indoor activities, Tanner Farm Park has something for everyone.
Wildlife at Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park is not only a beautiful and peaceful place for camping and caravan holidays but also a haven for wildlife. The park is surrounded by woodland, farmland, and apple orchards, which provide a diverse habitat for a range of animals and plants.
Birdwatchers will be delighted to know that the park is home to a variety of birds, including woodpeckers, nuthatches, and goldfinches. The park’s woodland areas attract many species of birds, and visitors can often hear their melodious songs. The park also has bird boxes and feeders, which encourage birds to nest and feed in the park.
Butterflies and Moths
Tanner Farm Park is also a great place to spot butterflies and moths. The park’s wildflower meadows provide the perfect habitat for these beautiful insects. Visitors can see species such as the common blue butterfly, the small copper butterfly, and the six-spot burnet moth. The park also has information boards that help visitors identify different species of butterflies and moths.
Tanner Farm Park is home to a variety of mammals, including rabbits, hares, and foxes. Visitors can often see rabbits and hares in the park’s grassy areas. The park’s woodland areas provide a habitat for foxes, which visitors can sometimes see in the early morning or evening.
The park’s wildflower meadows are a sight to behold, with a range of species such as oxeye daisy, red clover, and common knapweed. The meadows attract a range of insects, including bees and butterflies, which visitors can see buzzing around the flowers.
Overall, Tanner Farm Park is a great place for nature lovers to visit, with a range of wildlife to see and enjoy. Visitors are encouraged to respect the wildlife and follow the park’s guidelines to help protect the animals and their habitats.
Events at Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park is a popular destination for those looking for a peaceful and picturesque camping experience in the Kent countryside. In addition to the natural beauty of the park, there are also a variety of events held throughout the year that cater to visitors of all ages and interests.
One of the most popular events at Tanner Farm Park is the annual Family Fun Festival, which takes place in September. This three-day event includes live music, food vendors, carnival rides, and games for children. It’s the perfect way to spend a weekend with family and friends while enjoying the beautiful surroundings of the park.
For those who enjoy a more active lifestyle, Tanner Farm Park also hosts a number of fitness events throughout the year. From yoga classes to running events, there’s something for everyone. These events are a great way to stay active while enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery of the park.
In addition to these larger events, there are also a number of smaller events held throughout the year. These may include craft fairs, car boot sales, and other community events. Visitors should check the park’s website or social media pages for the latest information on upcoming events.
Overall, Tanner Farm Park is a great destination for those looking to enjoy the natural beauty of the Kent countryside while also taking part in a variety of fun and engaging events.
Rules and Regulations of Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Park has rules and regulations in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests. It is important to read and understand these rules before arriving at the park.
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to camp or caravan on the park unless accompanied by a responsible adult over that age. All persons under the age of 18 are the sole responsibility of accompanying parents or adult and should be supervised at all times while on Tanner Farm Park.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in any accommodation unless prior arrangements have been made with the park management.
- Only one tent or caravan is allowed per pitch.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times around the park.
- No commercial vans or sign-written vehicles are permitted on pitch.
- The park layout ensures that guests are not crammed in, as the 120 pitches are spaciously set within 15 acres of the 36-acre park; even when the site is full, it does not feel crowded.
- There is a security barrier on site, and a code is required. Guests should park in the arrivals bay before the barrier while checking in.
- The reception and shop are open from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm in season.
- The park has a strict no noise policy after 10 pm. This includes music, loud talking, and any other noise that may disturb other guests.
- There is no admission when the park is full.
- Guests are required to vacate their pitch before 12 noon on their departure day. If they wish to stay longer, they should check with reception before 10.30 am on their day of departure.
- The park has recycling facilities, and guests are encouraged to use them.
- Tanner Farm Park reserves the right to refuse admission or terminate a stay without notice if a guest breaches any of the park rules and regulations.
It is essential to follow the rules and regulations of Tanner Farm Park to ensure a pleasant stay for everyone. The park management is committed to enforcing these rules to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests.
Contact Information for Tanner Farm Park
Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park is a picturesque 5-star, award-winning caravan and camping park located in the beautiful Kent countryside. If you need to get in touch with the park’s management for any reason, here is the contact information you will need:
Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park
General Enquiries: 01580 212 152
Booking Enquiries: 01580 212 564
The park’s management team is always happy to hear from visitors and potential guests. If you have any questions about the park’s facilities, services, or policies, don’t hesitate to get in touch. The park’s friendly staff will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
If you are interested in booking a stay at Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park, you can do so by phone, email, or online. The park’s booking team will be happy to help you find the perfect accommodation for your needs and answer any questions you may have about the booking process.
In addition to the contact information listed above, you can also find more information about Tanner Farm Touring Caravan and Camping Park on the park’s website or social media pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the pitch fees for Homing Park?
Unfortunately, we could not find any information regarding Homing Park’s pitch fees. However, you may contact their customer service for more information.
Is Hope Farm Camping located near Tanner Farm Park?
We could not find any information about Hope Farm Camping’s location in relation to Tanner Farm Park. However, you can check out other nearby camping sites such as Still Acres and Oak View Holiday Park.
What are the amenities offered at Oak View Holiday Park?
Oak View Holiday Park offers various amenities such as a children’s play area, a fishing lake, a clubhouse with a bar, and a convenience store. They also have a variety of accommodations available, including caravans and lodges.
Are there any nearby attractions to Still Acres?
Yes, there are several nearby attractions to Still Acres, including the historic town of Marden, the beautiful Hush Heath Winery, and the Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest.
What are the best independent holiday parks in the UK?
There are several independent holiday parks in the UK that offer great amenities and facilities. Some of the best include Tanner Farm Park, Oak View Holiday Park, and Still Acres.
Which caravan park in the UK is considered the best for camping?
There are many caravan parks in the UK that are great for camping, but one that stands out is Tanner Farm Park. With its beautiful countryside location, excellent facilities, and friendly staff, it’s no wonder why it’s a popular choice for camping enthusiasts.