Ballymoney Leisure Customer Reviews
Recent Ballymoney Leisure Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a Review For Ballymoney Leisure
Key Ballymoney Leisure Details
Google Rating: including fitness
Number of Google Reviews: dance
“”}}” target=”_blank”>Google Maps Link
Ballymoney Leisure Summary
Ballymoney Leisure is a popular destination for residents and visitors alike. Located in the heart of the town, Ballymoney Leisure offers a wide range of facilities and amenities for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you’re looking to swim laps, workout in the gym, or participate in a fitness class, Ballymoney Leisure has something for everyone.
Ballymoney Leisure Overview
Ballymoney Leisure is a public facility that is managed by Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council. The leisure centre is located on Garryduff Road and is easily accessible by car or public transportation. The centre is open seven days a week and offers a variety of programmes and activities throughout the year.
Facilities and Amenities
Ballymoney Leisure has a variety of facilities and amenities to suit all interests. The leisure centre has a 25m swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a sports hall, and a group fitness studio. In addition, the centre has a sauna and steam room, as well as a cafe where visitors can relax and refuel after their workout.
- Ballymoney Leisure is a public facility that offers a variety of programmes and activities for people of all ages and abilities.
- The leisure centre has a 25m swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a sports hall, and a group fitness studio.
- Ballymoney Leisure is open seven days a week and is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
Ballymoney Leisure Overview
Ballymoney Leisure is a public facility that offers a range of leisure activities for people of all ages and abilities. Located in the town of Ballymoney, it provides a welcoming environment for anyone looking to improve their fitness, have fun, or simply relax.
One of the main attractions at Ballymoney Leisure is the swimming pool. With a range of sessions available throughout the week, there is something for everyone. Whether you want to swim lengths, take part in aqua aerobics, or simply splash around with the kids, the pool is a great place to be.
In addition to the swimming pool, Ballymoney Leisure also offers a well-equipped gym. With a range of cardio and strength equipment available, it’s the perfect place to work out and achieve your fitness goals. The gym is staffed by friendly and knowledgeable instructors who are always on hand to offer advice and support.
For those who prefer group exercise classes, Ballymoney Leisure has a range of options available. From high-intensity workouts like spin and circuit training to more relaxing activities like yoga and Pilates, there is something for everyone. The classes are led by experienced instructors who create a fun and supportive environment for all participants.
In summary, Ballymoney Leisure is a fantastic facility that offers a range of activities for people of all ages and abilities. Whether you want to swim, work out, or take part in group exercise classes, there is something for everyone. With friendly staff and a welcoming environment, it’s the perfect place to improve your fitness, have fun, and meet new people.
Facilities and Amenities
Ballymoney Leisure Centre offers a wide range of facilities and amenities for visitors to enjoy. Here are some of the key features:
The leisure pool is a popular attraction at Ballymoney Leisure Centre. It includes a flume slide, wave machine, and a lazy river. The pool is suitable for all ages and abilities, making it an ideal family destination. There are also dedicated swimming lanes available for those who want to swim laps.
The fitness suite at Ballymoney Leisure Centre is well-equipped with a range of cardio and strength training equipment. There are also free weights and functional training areas available. The fitness suite is staffed by qualified instructors who can offer advice and support to users.
The sports hall at Ballymoney Leisure Centre is a versatile space that can be used for a range of activities. It includes four badminton courts, a basketball court, and a five-a-side football pitch. The sports hall can also be used for events and exhibitions.
Soft Play Area
The soft play area at Ballymoney Leisure Centre is a fun and safe environment for children to play. It includes a range of features such as slides, ball pools, and climbing frames. The soft play area is suitable for children aged up to 12 years old.
The health suite at Ballymoney Leisure Centre includes a sauna, steam room, and spa pool. These facilities are ideal for relaxation and can help to relieve stress and tension.
In addition to the facilities listed above, Ballymoney Leisure Centre also offers a range of other amenities. These include a café, vending machines, and free Wi-Fi. There is also ample parking available on site.
Programmes and Activities
Ballymoney Leisure Centre offers a wide range of programmes and activities for adults, youth, and senior citizens. Here are some of the most popular options:
The Leisure Centre provides a variety of adult programmes to suit different interests and fitness levels. These include:
- Fitness classes: A range of fitness classes are available, including Pilates, yoga, spin, and aerobics. Classes are suitable for all fitness levels and are led by certified instructors.
- Swimming lessons: Adult swimming lessons are available, whether you are a complete beginner or want to improve your technique. Private lessons are also available.
- Sports leagues: The Leisure Centre offers a range of sports leagues for adults, including badminton, basketball, and volleyball. Joining a league is a great way to meet new people and stay active.
The Leisure Centre provides a variety of youth activities to keep young people entertained and active. These include:
- Swimming lessons: Children’s swimming lessons are available for all ages and abilities. The lessons are led by qualified instructors and follow Swim Ireland’s Swim for Life programme.
- Junior gym: The Junior Gym is open to young people aged 12-15 and provides a safe and supervised environment for them to exercise.
- Sports camps: The Leisure Centre offers sports camps during school holidays, which provide a fun and active way for young people to spend their time off.
Senior Citizen Programmes
The Leisure Centre provides a range of programmes and activities specifically designed for senior citizens. These include:
- Senior fitness classes: The Leisure Centre offers a range of fitness classes specifically designed for seniors, including chair aerobics and gentle yoga. These classes are led by certified instructors and are a great way to stay active and social.
- Swimming: The Leisure Centre provides a dedicated seniors-only swim session, which is a great way to exercise in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- Social activities: The Leisure Centre organises a range of social activities for seniors, including coffee mornings and day trips. These activities provide a great opportunity to meet new people and socialise.
Overall, Ballymoney Leisure Centre provides a range of programmes and activities to suit all ages and abilities. Whether you want to stay active, learn a new skill, or meet new people, there is something for everyone at the Leisure Centre.
Types of Memberships
Ballymoney Leisure offers various types of memberships to suit different needs and preferences. These include:
- Gym Membership: This membership grants access to the fitness suite and all its equipment, as well as complimentary fitness classes.
- Swim Membership: This membership allows members to use the swimming pool during designated times.
- Combined Membership: This membership includes access to both the gym and swimming pool facilities, as well as complimentary fitness classes.
Memberships can be purchased on a monthly or annual basis, with discounts available for those who choose to pay annually. It is also possible to freeze memberships for up to three months if necessary.
In addition to access to the facilities, Ballymoney Leisure provides various benefits to its members:
- Complimentary Fitness Classes: Members can enjoy a range of fitness classes, including yoga, spin, and aqua aerobics, at no additional cost.
- Discounted Rates: Members are entitled to discounted rates on personal training sessions, swimming lessons, and other services.
- Online Booking: Members can book classes and facilities online, making it easier to plan and manage their workouts.
- Flexible Payment Options: Memberships can be paid for monthly or annually, with discounts available for annual payments.
Overall, Ballymoney Leisure provides a range of membership options and benefits to suit different needs and preferences. With flexible payment options and discounted rates on additional services, it is an excellent choice for those looking to improve their fitness and wellbeing.
Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre in Ballymoney is open seven days a week, and offers a range of facilities and activities to suit all ages and abilities. The centre’s operating hours vary depending on the day of the week and the time of year.
From Monday to Friday, the centre opens at 6:15 AM and closes at 8:30 PM. On Saturdays, the opening time is 8:15 AM, and the centre closes at 3:30 PM. The centre is closed on Sundays.
It is important to note that the pool times may be subject to change, and some sessions can be pre-booked by purchasing a Swim Ticket. Online members will need to sign in to their account to make a booking.
The timetable for the pool sessions is available on the Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council website. Visitors are advised to check the website for any updates or changes to the timetable.
In addition to the pool, the centre offers a range of other facilities, including a fitness suite, sports hall, squash courts, and outdoor pitches. The operating hours for these facilities may vary, and visitors are advised to check the centre’s website or contact the centre directly for more information.
Overall, Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre provides a wide range of facilities and activities to suit all ages and abilities. The centre’s operating hours are designed to accommodate a variety of schedules, making it a convenient and accessible destination for locals and visitors alike.
Location and Parking
The Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre is located in the town of Ballymoney in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. The centre is situated on the Garryduff Road, just off the A26, making it easily accessible by car or public transport.
For those travelling by car, there is ample parking available at the leisure centre. The car park is safe and secure, providing peace of mind for visitors. There is also designated parking for motorcycles, making it a popular destination for bikers.
In addition to the on-site parking, there are also several public car parks located nearby, providing additional parking options for visitors to the centre.
For those travelling by public transport, there are several bus routes that stop near the leisure centre. The nearest bus stop is located on the Garryduff Road, just a short walk from the centre.
Overall, the Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre is conveniently located and easily accessible, making it a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
The Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre in Ballymoney is a public facility that offers a range of leisure activities. If you have any queries or would like to make a booking, the following contact information may be useful:
- Address: 33 Garryduff Road, Ballymoney, BT53 7DB
- Telephone: (028) 2766 0260
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/see-do/leisure-centres/joey-dunlop-leisure-centre
The main reception can be contacted on the telephone number above or via email. The reception is open during the following hours:
|6:15 AM – 8:30 PM
|6:15 AM – 8:30 PM
|6:15 AM – 8:30 PM
|6:15 AM – 8:30 PM
|6:15 AM – 8:30 PM
|8:15 AM – 3:30 PM
If you would like to speak to a specific member of staff, the following contact details may be useful:
- Sammy Montgomery, Centre Supervisor: email@example.com
- Lisa Smith, Fitness Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Jones, Swimming Instructor: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact the Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council, which manages the leisure centre, on the following details:
- Address: Cloonavin, 66 Portstewart Road, Coleraine, BT52 1EY, Northern Ireland
- Telephone: +44 (0) 28 7034 7034
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk
The council’s website has a dedicated section for the leisure centre, where you can find more information about the facilities, opening times, and prices. You can also book activities online through the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the membership prices for Roe Valley Leisure Centre?
The membership prices for Roe Valley Leisure Centre vary depending on the type of membership you choose. You can view the different membership options and prices on their website: https://www.roevalleyresort.com/leisure/membership/.
What classes are available at Coleraine Leisure Centre?
Coleraine Leisure Centre offers a variety of classes, including fitness, dance, and swimming classes. You can view the full list of classes on their website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/live/leisure-and-culture/leisure-centres/coleraine-leisure-centre/classes.
How can I book a class at Ballymoney Leisure Centre?
You can book a class at Ballymoney Leisure Centre by visiting their website and selecting the class you wish to attend. Alternatively, you can book a class in person at the leisure centre.
What facilities are available at Limavady health suite?
Limavady Health Suite offers a range of facilities, including a sauna, steam room, and spa pool. You can view the full list of facilities on their website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/live/leisure-and-culture/leisure-centres/limavady-health-suite.
What are the opening hours of Causeway Coast and Glens leisure centres?
The opening hours of Causeway Coast and Glens leisure centres vary depending on the location. You can view the opening hours for each leisure centre on their website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/live/leisure-and-culture/leisure-centres.
Is there a swimming pool at Coleraine Leisure Centre?
Yes, Coleraine Leisure Centre has a swimming pool. They offer a range of swimming sessions, including public swim, lane swim, and family swim. You can view the full list of swimming sessions on their website: https://www.causewaycoastandglens.gov.uk/live/leisure-and-culture/leisure-centres/coleraine-leisure-centre/swimming.